Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week #14- Question #1- Horoscopes


Saturday, Nov 17, 2012 -- Sometimes you exhibit more compassion for others than you do for yourself. Fortunately, you can be a great friend for someone you want to get to know better by offering calm and practical advice today. Remember, some of the difficulties you've recently had are now your most powerful sources of insight. Integrating your own experiences into the present moment empowers you to communicate with more conviction.

I think that these predictions of my day are definitely falsifiable. The horoscope says  that I “can be a great friend for someone who wants to get to know me,” but I spent all day home doing homework and catching up on thing that solely revolved around myself. I went to see my grandma who has known me my whole life and I didn’t give anyone any advice today. The fact that it says that, “some of the difficulties I have faced recently are now my most powerful sources of insight,” is a little ridiculous. Everyone goes through difficulties and if you look at your life trying to find a difficulty then you will most likely find one. So, this means that when someone reads this they apply this to whatever may be difficult in their life at the time. But, because it is not specific, anyone could read this and relate. The last part of this horoscope is also ridiculous. Anytime that you integrate your own experience into the present and apply your own experience while giving advice, you will communicate with more conviction. Communication and advice is best when it comes from someone else’s personal experience and most people give advice and use this in the communication every day. All of this has nothing to do with being a Pisces, it has to do with being a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment